Careers at Haines
Thankyou for your interest in Haines. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Seek to hear about the jobs that become available.
- National supplier to hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission program.
- Friendly and dynamic sales team.
- Progressive and approachable management team.
- Autonomous role - home office equipment supplied.
An exciting opportunity for a medical device Sales / Account Manager to make their mark in the Queensland market.
Driven by targets?
Experienced in medical sales?
ABOUT THE ROLE...
As a medical device Account Manager based in Brisbane, your role will be to retain current customers and generate sales growth in new areas.
Ideally, you will bring to the role experience in medical sales and extensive knowledge of the hospital/medical market, including a proven ability to meet and achieve sales targets. This is an autonomous role, requiring territory planning and prioritisation skills. You will have the ability to build and manage strong customer relationships providing customers with product advice and training.
Haines Medical is a dynamic and innovative business focusing on specialty products in Infection Control and Manual Handling. Haines works in consultation with healthcare professionals to design and develop products that meet the specific needs of hospitals, healthcare facilities, and their patients.
- Meeting revenue and product sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with allocated customer groups to drive sales through the introduction of new products and defence of established installations.
- Initiating trials and sales with potential remote customers via phone.
- Follow up and problem solving in relation to customer trials.
- Assisting management with the planning and preparation of product tender submissions.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to our ‘Solutions Lab’ to assist with product development and refinement.
- Planning regional / local visits for potential and existing customers as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED...
- Medical sales experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great communication skills – with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a sales territory – planning, prioritising, and working autonomously.
- Previous hospital sales experience an advantage.
- Ability to swiftly develop product knowledge and (training will be provided, both at head office and in the field)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- High quality written and verbal English language skills and an ability to influence and build rapport with healthcare professionals and executives.
If this sounds like you, please submit a CV and cover letter.
On offer will be a base salary, super, car allowance and the ability to earn a commission on every sale you are responsible for. You will receive extensive training and be part of a thriving organisation.
APPLY - HERE Medical Sales Account Manager Job in Brisbane - SEEK