25 January 2024
Haines Medical Australia (Haines Medical) is an Australian managed company, specialising in infection control and safe patient handling that has proudly supported Australian hospitals, health care, aged care facilities, health associations and the general community for over 50 years.
Haines Medical is committed to providing our customers with the highest degree of customer service. Our success depends on customer satisfaction, and it is the policy of this company to operate our business in a manner that consistently meets the quality standards set by our stakeholders. Our quality objective is to meet our customer requirements and expectations in a proactive, professional and cost-effective manner. Every employee is involved in and committed to achieving high quality standards for our customers through the application of the Quality Management System.
Haines Medical will seek to achieve this by meeting the following:
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 as well as complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Incorporating quality management into all business functions as an integral part of Haines Medical organisational context.
- Set objectives and targets to measure our performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide adequate resources to continually review and improve our business processes.
- Encourage all people to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method for continual improvement within their area of responsibility.
- Actively seek performance feedback from our customers and address opportunities for improvement that are identified.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating quality performance measures and taking action to continually improve outcomes.
- Using a consultative process between management, employees and contractors with the view to maintain management systems that promote continuous improvement.
Haines Medical aims to meet these commitments by ensuring policies, procedures and safe work systems are adopted that comply with the requirements of Acts, Regulations, Standards, Codes of Practice and other statutory provisions.
This policy is applicable to Haines Medical in all its operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work on specific sites.
The Policy Statement will be reviewed on an annual basis and is available to all interested parties via the Haines Medical website.