Haines non-slip socks reduce slips and build confidence for patients.
At Haines we asked ourselves if standard socks and ill-fitting slippers put patients at risk? We found that they in fact do put patients at risk.
Being curious at Haines led us to design a single patient use non-slip sock to improve the patient safety and confidence in getting up and moving.
SallySock Non-Slip patient socks are designed to minimise the chance of slipping on dry floors. Our socks are designed for comfort, superior grip and with a loose fit around the ankle to assist with circulation.
Independent studies have shown SallySocks performing 19% better compared to other brands tested and a full 30% safer than socks without Non-Slip technology.⁸ (Click to read more about these studies)
- Sock designed for increased comfort, and to prevent twisting and turning of the sock
- Loose ankle opening to assist with blood circulation around the ankle
- Heal to toe slip-resistant grips so the entire foot is covered
- Single patient use
- From $2 per pair (for bulk quantities)
- Latex free and made from 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex with PVC grips
- Different colour grips to identify sock size
- Available in 4 sizes - X-Small (Paediatric), Medium, Large and X-Large.