WipeClean® Stitched Seams Pillow
Heavy duty, bacteria resistant, hospital-grade pillow
Haines® Wipeclean® Stitched Seams Pillows are used in facilities and establishments with patient or patron beds - from small health care practices and backpacker hostels, through to large metropolitan hospitals and quarantine hotels.
Unlike standard fabric pillows, Wipeclean® Pillows are waterproof and bacteria resistant, with two small holes at one end to allow air to enter and leave. They are designed to be cleaned between patients by wiping it over with detergent or diluted disinfectant.
- 2 sizes – full and half size (smaller size for children, resting limbs etc)
- Stand-alone use or with pillow cases - While covers are not necessary, many facilities use Wipeclean® Pillows in conjunction with Haines® Single Patient Use Pillow Cases (product code DPPPC-40) for added comfort and protection.
- Heavy duty, durable PVC material
- Bacteria resistant
- Easy to clean with detergent or diluted disinfectant
- Comfortable to rest on
- Fire retardant
- Phthlate free
- Pillow and cover in-one (pillow cases optional)
- Aged Care wanting a more comfortable option
- Hospitals - General Wards
- Backpacker Hostels
- Caravan Parks
Order by Carton for Best Value Shipping! Wipeclean® Pillows are shipped in cartons that fit up to 10 (Full Size) or 20 (Half Size) pillows.
** ORDERS OF 4+ WIPECLEAN PILLOWS WILL BE REFUNDED AS THE STIPULATED SHIPPING AMOUNT WILL BE INACCURATE. FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON PLACING AN ORDER FOR HIGHER QUANTITIES OF WIPECLEAN PILLOWS, PLEASE CONTACT US ON (08) 8294 5999.**