Used in NHS Hospitals throughout England, Scotland & Wales
Haines® SallySling® General Purpose with Head Support supports the whole body including the head. They are designed for use on one patient during their stay and should not be redistributed to other patients. With built-in head support and padded legs, the SallySling® General Purpose with Head Support sling ensures superior patient comfort during transfers. The SallySling® General Purpose with Head Support sling can be used for bed, chair and floor lifts.
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011
- Made of 70% Polyester / 30% Viscose with Polypropylene Straps
- Always ensure you have read the Sling Application Guide before use
Benefits For Your Staff and Patients
- Can be used in pools, bathing and showers
- Soft Poly / Viscose to maintain skin integrity
- Breathable - this reduces sweating to help reduce moisture related skin integrity (see air permeable report)
- Absorbent - fluids don’t run off
- Minimal stretch under load weight
- Can be used during XRAY / MRI
Slings to fit clip and loop style lifters
Haines® SallySling® General Purpose with Head Support are available with clips or loops (contact Haines® for further information).