SallySling® Sit to Stand slings are designed for use on one patient during their stay and should not be redistributed to other patients. The SallySling® Sit to Stand ensures superior patient comfort during lifts.
- This sling is available with loops or clip attachments
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011
- Designed for use when bathing, swimming pools and showering. Because of the velcro they should be disposed of after this application.
- Made of 70% Polyester / 30% Viscose with Polypropylene Straps.
- SWL 200kg/440lbs
- Always ensure you have read the Sling Application Guide before use.
This sling can be used as long as it does not display any signs of wear or damage prior to each use, however we recommend that you replace the sling after 6 months of use.
Easy indication of each sling - size is indicated by the colour.
Extra comfort against delicate skin
We have chosen a Polyester Viscose for this sling as it is soft against the skin to try and minimise skin tears.