SlipperySally® Single Patient Use Slide Sheets can greatly improve infection control as well as improve manual handling over reusable slide sheets. During general ward use, SlipperySally® Single Patient Use Slide Sheets can be used on one patient for the duration of their stay and simply wiped down as needed or, in high infections, may be disposed of after use.
Reduced spread of infection which may occur through reuse of slide sheets on different patients
Significant cost savings - from $4.98 per slide sheet
No laundering costs as they can be recycled if unsoiled. They are not designed to be washed
- Ability to quickly grab one in an emergency and use on either side - very slippery on both sides
- S.W.L. 360kg (Australian Wool Testing Authority)
Easy identification - bright yellow or orange
Improved manual handling - no excuse for staff not to use a slide sheet because they cannot find it or it has not returned from the laundry.
- Theatre, emergency departments, ambulance services, MRSA patients
- Home care services - ideal for short term clients
- Hospitals / aged care where expensive slide sheets are lost through theft or linen servicing