The Haines Disposable Niki Pump Pouch is designed to allow the wearer to stay mobile while receiving an infusion. The pouch is ideal for when the patient requires infusion treatment as an outpatient or where a pump pole is simply too cumbersome. The protective pouch fits the T34™ syringe pump and the T34™ lockbox, preventing damage to the infusion device.
The Niki Pump Pouch is a disposable, single patient use item to avoid cross contamination and should be discarded accordingly after use or when soiled.
- The straps allow the pouch to be carried or worn on the body.
- A window allows for easy monitoring of the infusion.
- A waist and shoulder straps allow for comfortable, secure fit and the thick padding makes wearing the pouch comfortable.
- Disposable - no cross contamination
- The pouch is commonly used in:
- Aged Care
- Emergency Services
- Home and Community Nursing
- Designed for Niki T34 Syringe Pump and the T34™ lockbox
- Weight (pouch only) 121g
- Pouch measurements 245mm W x 115mm L x 45mm Thick
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polyester Oxford
COMES IN A BOX OF 25 NIKI PUMP POUCHES