Avoid cross-contamination and provide easy distribution of medication
Haines® Paper Pill Cups avoid cross-contamination and provide easy distribution of medication. They are an environmentally-friendly and cost effective alternative to plastic pill cups for placing medicine in to assist swallowing medication.
The result of a test conducted under AS/NZS 1301-451rp:2007 determined that Haines® Paper Pill Cups are made from 100% natural wood fibre and are, therefore, naturally biodegradable.
- Biodegradable & recyclable
- Ideal for use in doctor clinics, dental centres, hospitals and aged care facilities
- Less than 2c per cup!
- Pleats for extra strength
- Suitable for one-off use when dispensing pills
- Suitable to be disposed of in macerator
*NOT suitable for sharps